Student/EMIS User Liaison
LGcA is looking for 1-3 years of knowledge with EMIS and/or Infinite Campus. This is a 260 day position.
GENERAL DUTIES: Under the direction of the LGCA Director Operations, assists LGCA clients in using State EMIS and LGCA Student software applications, improving client knowledge about and access to all pertinent State EMIS and LGCA Student software.
1. In coordination with the Student Services Team, directs training for district personnel in the operation of Student and EMIS applications.
2. Provides help-desk support and tracking for the Student and EMIS services applications and procedures.
3. Investigates user complaints and trouble-shoots user problems. Maintains communication and a working relationship with the student software developers/support group.
4. Test on new software releases and notifies district personnel of any procedural or operating changes required to properly implement the software. Works with users to develop forms, procedures, and the establishment of appropriate implementation timetables. Develops Student user training guides, software templates and procedures.
5. Attends and can coordinate meetings of the LGCA Student User Groups and other pertinent LGCA meetings. Prepares information for group presentations and discussion.
6. Maintains the protection and security of data under the management of the LGCA.
7. Maintains a working knowledge of current regulations and requirements for the operation of a school district Student and EMIS office as prescribed by the Auditor of State’s office, the State Department of Education, and the Ohio Revised Code. EMIS knowledge.
8. Secures membership in appropriate state organizations. Participates in regional and state Student seminars, conferences, and workshops. Serves as a liaison with organizations providing Student continuing education opportunities related to this position. Maintains compliance with continuing education requirements as prescribed by the Ohio Administrative Code.
9. Performs all other duties as approved and assigned by the Director of Operations.