Click here to watch the free recorded FRAM Verification Webinar! Duration: 38 Minutes
Check out the learning guide in the Knowledge Base!
Infinite Campus University is also offering another live session on FRAM Verification on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:30AM CDT! The cost is $110 each or free with an ICU Subscription.
Name: FR 2136: FRAM Verification
Description: Participants will be introduced to the FRAM Verification tool in Campus. This tool helps districts complete the required, yearly process of verifying a percentage of approved, free/reduced applications. Participants will learn the process of starting a new verification, reviewing and replacing applications, printing Pre-Notice Letters and verifying applications.
Participants will also become skilled in completing the verification process and recognizing verification types and logic.
* Verification is confirmation of eligibility for free and reduced-price meals under the NSLP and the School Breakfast Program (SBP). Verification must include confirmation of income eligibility or confirmation that the child is included in a household currently certified to receive SNAP, FDPIR or TANF benefits. Verification may also include confirmation of any other information required in the application.
Some helpful tips to keep in mind as you go through the verification process:
- If there is a reduction in benefits when verifying an application, remember to update the Effective Date prior to clicking Process.
- If a parent has written or verbally indicated they do not want to participate, you can verify the application by selecting Override Status to Paid, and input an Override Reason. As indicated above, always be sure to modify the Effective Date prior to clicking Process.
- If there are families that have not responded by the time verification is to end, you DO NOT need to verify their application. Once you enter the Verification Completed Date and click End Verification, Campus will automatically change the application to a No Response status and account for the 10 day window prior to the associated eligibility/eligibilities ending.
- Please refrain from entering a date into the Verification Completed Date field and do not click the End Verification button until your verification is complete.