The LGCA Student & Curriculum User Group Year End Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, from 9:00 to 11:30 am.
Topics for the meeting
are as follows:
- Guest Attorney will provide insights on the following
- Child Missing Act & the district's responsibility
- FERPA - district and employee responsibilities
- Data Security
- District responsibility/liability when implementing
- Requirement to Archive Social Media
Open round table
- Districts share ideas, concerns and strategies
This session is open to all staff of LGCA's member districts and provides an opportunity for staff serving in various capacities within the district to gather, learn about variety of legal concerns, discuss the current challenges districts face and share successful strategies.
To attend register via LGCA's Calendar of Events or the following link
: Event Registration